Do not bring food for a celebration without booking the party room. This includes no singing of birthday song, no cutting of birthday cake and no exchange of presents.
- Hands sanitizing is important for protection against viruses.
- Socks are mandatory. Bring your own or purchase from counter.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse admittance to a sick child at our discretion.
- Minors must have parents’/guardians’ supervision.
- For safety reasons, staff reserves the right to refuse admittance if the capacity of our facility is reached.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area.
- No rough play or fighting allowed.
- Please respect the equipment, the toys, and all guests.
- Use of our playground is at your own risk. While every care is taken to ensure safety of your children, we cannot be held responsible for any accidents which may happen.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your valuables or personal belongings.